Skip to content
- Panel Kits are used when stored equipment needs to be kept protected even when the case is open.
- Bottom panels are watertight to meets or exceed IP66 and/or NEMA 4
- Panel Kits are installed by the end user. These two plates are made of .063″ brushed aluminum. and the bottom panel (watertight) comes with screws, perimeter gasket and O-Rings for the screws. (the SE1220 panel kit does not require O-Rings for its screws.)
- Panels can be custom modified by Seahorse according to your specifications. These modifications can be used to install electronic readouts, buttons, switches and other control or monitoring devices.
- Threaded Inserts can be installed as your product requires.
- View an animation video of the bottom panel assembly